White Horse in the Country

White Horse in the Country
Spirit

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Hollywood Star Cars Museum in Gatlinburg

I was fascinated with the Stars Cars Museum in Gatlinburg. The museum has a large collection of cars that were used in films and owned by famous celebrities. You can see Michael Jackson's Mercedes, Dolly Parton's Cadillac, cars from the Fast & Furious movie and the yellow Bubblebee  from Transformers. I sat in Mike Tyson, former Boxing champions Lamborghini Diablo VT Roadster. Cool car. My son got to sit Herbies Love Bug and my daughter in the Flinstones vehicle.  There's even wax statues of actors throughout the two story museum. Worth the money. I had a great time. It's located in the center of Gatlinburg. 10 minute drive from Pigeon Forge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment